All registration is completed on www.Ultrasignup.com
- Cost is as follows:
- Solo Squatch (1-person team): $90 ($105 after May 1st)
- ‘Double Trouble’ (2-person teams): $160 ($180 after May 1st)
- ‘Triple Terror’ (3-person teams): $225 ($255 after May 1st)
- ‘Bigfoot Bonanza’ (6 person teams): $360 ($420 after May 1st)
***High School 6 person teams discounted price: $240, ($300 after May 1st)
- Solo Registration: Normal ultrasignup registration procedure
- Relay team registration: The team captain for each relay team will register and pay the full amount. After the team captain has completed the registration, relay team members will receive a special link that allows them to register for free, sign the event waiver, confirm shirt size, purchase extra meal tickets, ec. TEAM CAPTAINS: ENSURE THAT YOUR TEAM MEMBERS ACCEPT YOUR INVITE AND REGISTER ONLINE
- Relay teams: Before registering your relay team, carefully review our unique award divisions. All team members must meet the category criteria for your team to be eligible for awards.
- Costs have been kept as low as possible while still allowing runners to experience an incredible event. Relay teams pay less per person than solo runners.
- Registration closes when filled or by July 6th, whichever comes first.
- A registration site processing fee of approximately 6% for all registrations and event purchases is added upon registration