FRIDAY NIGHT CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT:
We trail racers know how to be serious… But we also know how to relax and get…corny? Throw your name into the ring and participate in a round-robin corn-hole tournament to earn bragging rights and build up your street cred with the corn-bag chucking crowd!
**Custom-made cornhole sets will also be available for purchase on site.
A Sasquatch hunt wouldn’t be complete without copious quantities of killer food!
We take pride in providing the BEST post-race food you’ve ever had– PERIOD.
ALL RACERS RECEIVE ONE TICKET FOR THE FOLLOWING POST RACE MEAL, SERVED HOT FROM 12:00 TO 3:00PM ON SATURDAY:
- Giant made-to-order pulled-pork sandwich on an official BIGFOOT BRANDED potato bun. We use locally sourced pork and cook it all by hand!
- Vegan Options: Homemade veggie burgers (black bean/chick pea/sweet potato).
Vegan buns available upon request
- Kid-Friendly Options: Hot Dogs meals available upon request
- Sides: Home-made, locally sourced potato salad and coleslaw
- Selection of chips and soft-drinks
- A slice of ‘Sasquatch Cake’ from award-winning East-Idaho cake-maker Sara Pickering
***When you register for the race, help us purchase the right amount of supplies by selecting your expected post-race meal choices, including any ‘extra’ meal tickets for non-participants.
Pre-Sold meal tickets for non-racers are $10 per person for a burger platter, and $5 for a hot-dog meal. Race-Day price is $12 and $6.
Pre-sold meal tickets preferred: Cash only will be accepted on site, and supplies are limited